Bitcoin has widely spread throughout the world of Information technology. Bitcoin has been invested by many people reason because it’s a way to move money. The surprising fact is that people all over the world use Bitcoins to send money to friends and family or buy things online. Bitcoins can be cheaper, faster and easier to use than ordinary money. It’s true financial freedom. But you need to know that, like the internet, no single entity controls Bitcoin. It provides users with both transparency and privacy. It just puts you back in control of your money. Bitcoin is indeed a new type of investment as long as people are buying Bitcoins because it’s like digital gold. It is used as an alternative store of wealth, for portfolio diversification, and long term investment.
Popular question many people ask is, ‘How do I get bitcoins?’ The fact is that there are many ways to buy bitcoin in the internet. The easiest and fastest way to buy botcoins instantly is with a credit card or debit card through Indacoin. With Indacoin you can acquire $50 or lower. If you are new to the entire cryptocurrency concept we may recommend you to learn a few things.
Bitcoin is very much different from the currency you know and use every day.
Step 1 —> Get Started With Bitcoin
Before you start trading with bitcoin, which has been in place without interruptions for eight years, there are few things that you need to know in order to use it securely and avoid common pitfalls.
- Bitcoins are nearly impossible to counterfeit
- Bitcoin can be used to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere possible in the world as long as internet is concerned. Bitcoin wallet cannot be blocked or frozen unlike bank account.
- With Bitcoin you can direct or control your money without going through bank or paypal.
- Bitcoin transactions cannot be refunded or reversed. You should only deal with people you trust.
- There is tumbling in bitcoin. It is not anonymous; anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address.
- You can get bitcoin by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or buying them from a friend or someone near you. You can also buy them directly with your bank account.
- There are many Bitcoin news services to stay up to date
Step 2 —> How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet
To setup your first Bitcoin wallet is not difficult. There several bitcoin wallet available starting from, quality mobile, desktop and hybrid wallets available.
Good examples are:
- Mobile wallet like Airbitz for iphone and Android, CoPay for iphone and Android.
- Acquire Bitcoins from friends.
- Use Armory, if you want to store large amounts of bitcoins.
Best Mobile Bitcoin Wallets
Android apps and iphone are available with popular chices including:
BreadWallet For Android
Breadwallet was the most popular wallet for iphone and now it is running on Android 6.0 or higher. The simplicity and easy-to-use security measure makes it a great place to start for users who are to bitcoin.
Copay is another Bitcoin wallet by Bitpay and it is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. The fact that Copay is available on multiple platforms, it’s easy to use the same wallet or accounts across all the devices.
However, the simple clean user interface makes this platform a good choice for Bitcoins users. Copay has a provision for businesses due to a shared account feature, which requires a certain number of users to sign each transaction made. For example, two co-founders could create a 2 of 2 wallet where both will be required to sign each transactions.
Another Bitcoin wallet that is great for everyday use is AirBitz. It is incorporated with fold, that is, you can get 20% discounts at Starbucks from within the wallet.
Airbitz manages accounts with username and passwords but doesn’t have access to your funds. This kind of account is easier for less technical users.
How To Earn Bitcoins
Many Users find it easier to earn Bitcoins just by accepting them as payment for the products or services they already sell. By just giving your customer to pay through Bitcoins.