Deadline: July 4, 2018
The Google Impact Challenge Nigeria is an open invitation to nonprofits, social enterprises and businesses in Nigeria to share their idea for innovative ways to make the community stronger and create social impact, with the focus of increasing economic opportunity. Google.com is calling on the community to elect from among 12 selected qualifiers for the project they believe will have the greatest potential for impact in the community. The winning organizations actually receive grant and training from Google to help turn their ideas into reality.
Google is impressed to have a presence in Nigeria and lots of teams have been inspired by the outstanding work taking place throughout the country. The Google Impact Challenge is fueling innovation to support communities and strengthen the impactful work of local nonprofits and businesses.
You can get conversant with the rules of application through here. And if you have any question to make, you can contact Google at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every mail will be reviewed to ensure that all interested applicants can have access to the same helpful information needed.
Google Impact Challenge Nigeria- How it Works
There are five (5) steps in running throughout the google impact challenge Nigeria. These steps includes;
- Organizations Apply: Eligible nonprofits and social enterprises submit their proposals to create economic opportunity in Nigeria.
- Finalists Selected: Google and our partners will review applications and select 12 finalists.
- From the 12 finalists, the public will have three weeks to vote for their favorite idea.
- Final Event and Winners Announced
- Training and Support
- All qualifiers are invited to make their ideas known to our panel of Judges at a final event. The aim is to move the Judges to select three Challenge winners from these qualifiers, and also announce the people’s choice winner.
- Each of the four winners will receive a $250,000 grant and training from Google. The remaining 8 finalists will receive a $125,000 grant.
- Open only to nonprofit or business organizations with a legal registration in Nigeria
- Organizations apply with their most innovative proposals to create economic opportunity in Nigeria
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Eligible Country: Nigeria
See Also: Buy Prawn and Shrimp in Nigeria