Welcome to feternidad CorelDraw Tutorial. At the end of the tutorial you should be able to create with coreldraw a standard Calendar. Watch the video below or follow the below step by step tutorial.
To begin with, we need to get coreldraw ready. If CorelDraw is not installed click the link bellow to guide you through. Install CorelDraw. If CorelDraw has already been installed, create a new project and name it button
- Create a new document with the following setup below:
- Go to Tools>Macros>Run Macros:
- A dialogue box will appear and on the Macros in: Choose CalendarWizard. A Macro name will be generated. Click Run.
- A new dialogue box will appear. This dialogue box has all the setup for your calendar. We will set the Calendar Date first. Choose the Year, then click All.
- On the Calendar Language, we will set the Language to English and Weeks starts on Sunday. You can click on the Holidays button and set holidays manually. You can play around with the Layout option but for this example, we will choose Month: Large
- Play around with the setup below. On this tutorial we will leave it as it is.
- Click Generate button. Wait for the dialogue box to appear, then click OK on the dialogue box and click close.
- You will notice that you now have 12 pages document
- Your finished calendar should look like the image below
Feternidad is optimized for learning and training. Examples might be simplified to improve reading and basic understanding.
Tutorials, references, and examples are constantly reviewed to avoid errors, but we cannot warrent full correctness of all content.